A Rationale for Adventist Education
- To educate children and youth for a useful life in the context of biblical, Christian faith.
- To train Adventist denominational workers and lay leaders who will devote their talents to accomplish the church's mission.
- To strengthen the Christian commitment of Adventist youth and to attract non Adventist young people to Christ and to the Seventh day Adventist Church.
- To exert an uplifting influence on society in ever widening circles through service, evangelism, research, and discoveries carried out by Adventist educators, students, and alumni.
- To cooperate with the Church in discovering new truths, developing strategies, and providing Christian answers to issues raised by contemporary society.
Humberto M. Rasi